- Cut two cups of catnip leaves into tiny peaces, add about three tablespoons of fresh rosemary.
- Add half a cup of oil and four tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Add half a cup of 95% alcohol and stir the whole thing well, it should be juicy mushy.
- Flatten the mixture and put in a cupboard for two weeks. Whilst waiting for the two weeks to be over I do stir the whole thing about two times a week.
- After this long wait strain the mixture. I use a big tea strainer.
Now comes the rest of it:
- Add 25 drops of Lemon Eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus citriodora), not talking about Lemon scented Eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus globulus + lemon), talking about Lemon Eucalyptus oil, Eucalyptus and Lemon Eucalyptus are two different plants. I have had many shop keepers trying to sell me the Lemon scented one, not good.
- Add one teaspoon of vanilla extract, the Latin name: Vanilla planifolia
The coconut oil, the Lemon Eucalyptus and the Vanilla are all added to make the cream work longer. More info about adding here.